You are often told to set a different password for each account, but this is troublesome. A good option is to register and log in to popular websites through social media accounts , your account will be safe and you don’t need to set a unique password for it. If you need the services of a website, but you are skeptical about it, then you can use the “temporary email” service.
The region setting ensures that your router will only let you use the wifi channels valid in your location. The wifi regions and available channels are: Most of Europe = 13 Channels; USA = 11 Channels; Japan = 14 Channels
· It is printed on the back panel of the actual router, next to the router. You can change some wireless settings to improve the wifi coverage area, like wireless channel, channel width and transmit power. For 2.4GHz, you can use channel 1, 6 and 11, channel width as 40MHz; for 5GHz, use channel 36, 40 or 44 and channel width 80Mhz.
click “Edit” on any of your Wi-Fi radios, then open the “Advanced Settings” tab – and there is the “Country Code” field. If you do not see any “Edit” button, then you have not yet configured any Wi-Fi radio configuration using “Add”. On the command …
· If we set the country region, using wl: 14:03:32 root@i:~> wl country GB 14:04:25 root@i:~> wl chan_info Channel 1 B Band Channel 2 B Band Channel 3 B Band Channel 4 B Band Channel 5 B Band Channel 6 B Band Channel 7 B Band Channel 8 B Band Channel 9 B Band Channel 10 B Band Channel 11 B Band Channel 12 B Band Channel 13 B …
· I believe they’re referring to channel designation in each country. United States – channels 1-11. Europe – channels 1-13. Japan – channels 1-14. This does not affect power output or anything else. The channels themselves are also the same. Many routers stick to 11 channels to remain world-compatible. Ky Tavares.
· Vietnam. Parts of the Russian Federation. Short overview of the ETSI standard: – 2.4 GHz: 100 mW (20 …
· Wi-Fi Wonderer asks: "I’ve been wondering what the difference is between the different regions that can be set on a Wi-Fi router? I know the region determines which channels are available, but I can’t find any concrete information on anything else. Do regional settings also determine power output, b…
The channels that are supported depend on the regulation in each country. Here is a summary of most countries: Indoor Use Only, Radar Bands (DFS band) Region 2400 to 2483.5MHz 5.15 to 5.25 GHz 5.25 to 5.35 GHz 5.47 to 5.725 GHz 5.725 to 5.85 GHz United States 1-11 36, 40, 44, 48 52, 56, 60, 64
- Channels 1, 6, and 11
- What Channel Should You Use in A Crowded area?
- But What About 5Ghz?
· WLAN (wireless local area network) channels are frequently accessed using IEEE …